Houses for Rent, Property To Let all need Property Inspections
If you have property and houses for rent then at regular points in time you will need a property inspection. Many busy landlords just don’t have the time to carry out property inspections. Undertaking a property inspection can be time consuming. Trying to schedule a time and date that works for you and the tenant. Plus, we remove the stress of time out of your schedule to carry out the property inspection and submit the relevant paperwork.
That’s why our team at Cardwells Letting Agents are able to deal with your property inspections. Our experienced lettings and estate agents are able to carry out full property inspections on behalf of you, the landlord. We are able to deal with any type of property to let and offer a range of different property inspections including:
- Schedule of Condition Report – These reports are carried out before a tenancy in order to record the condition a property is in.
- Check In Report – This allows everyone to be clear on the contents and their condition of the property before any tenants have officially moved in.
- Check Out Report – This report is needed to identify any damage or deterioration during the tenancy.
- Interim Inspection – We would carry out this inspection to make sure there are no issues with the tenants or residence whilst they are still living there.
- Student Accommodation Services – Our agents carry out a range of reports and services if you own student accommodation or HMO’s.
A small cost to protect your houses for rent & property to let
Our property inspections prices start from £60 for periodic inspections to apartments, shared accommodation spaces and full houses. Up to £150 for expert witness schedule of condition reports.
We have offices in Bolton and Bury, with our lettings services covering much of Lancashire. We will be more than happy to share with you our property lettings experience. Whether it’s simply just a bit of advice! Or, you would like further information on our inspection services. Call one of our branches or pay us a visit to see exactly what we can do for you.
We offer a range of property inspections and services to parents renting student accommodation
Drawing up a residential AST | Schedule of condition check in report | Schedule of condition check out report | Periodic Inspections | Utility Notification | Issuing of Legal notices | EPC | Gas Safety Certificate | Electrical Certificate