Our Estate Agency Service is at the core of our organisation and was at the heart of our foundation when we established in 1982. Selling a house can seem baffling, but with our wealth of experience, you can rely on Cardwells Estate Agents to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Your transaction will be overseen by a senior member of staff at all times.
- From the beginning, we provide a professional market appraisal. We can advise on potential improvements to enhance the potentially achieved sales price and saleability.
- We produce a glossy property brochure with quality photography and (optional) floor plans etc.
- Advertise your property on a number of websites including Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, FindAProperty, Facebook and Twitter.
- Accompany viewings seven days a week and provide you with comprehensive feedback.
- We confirm all viewing appointments with text messages or email to both the owner and the viewer.
- We can even send a reminder of an appointment two hours before to the viewer.
- Negotiate any offers with you to ensure the best possible price.
- Write to you, the purchasers and all solicitors so that the terms of the transaction are completely cross-referenced and not in doubt.
- Help you find another property to buy. We will even negotiate the price of your purchase if you would like us to.
- Liaise with your solicitor and the purchaser’s solicitor to ensure that the transaction completes smoothly and within a timescale that suits you.
- We can even arrange quotes for your removals!
If you were to call one of our estate agent offices, we may record telephone calls. We carry out this process in the interests of transparency to make sure the correct levels of service are being provided and to gain evidence of a business transaction/instruction. It will also help us with staff training, allowing us to build upon our already exemplary customer service.
We have offices in Bolton and Bury, with our areas of selling covering much of Lancashire. We have property for sale around the North West, including Manchester. We will be more than happy to help you with any aspect of the home buying experience, whether it’s simply just a bit of advice, or you’ve seen a house you’ve set your heart on but aren’t sure what to do next. Call one of our branches (we also cover Walkden and Worsley) or pay us a visit to see exactly what we can do for you.
Should you wish to speak to our team regarding an adverse experience please follow the link for our complaints procedure (Click Here).
The Farmhouse, Land & Stables, Arthur Lane, Ainsworth, BL2£435,00042Floorplans
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE this Semi Detached Farmhouse dating to around 1789 situated on a private road and set amongst a small cluster of other individual properties within a semi rural setting sur...read more
Glencoyne Drive, Sharples, BL1Offers in the Region Of £374,95042Floorplans
An impressive extended four bedroom detached house which is situated in a highly sought after location within a quiet cul-de-sac, on the edge of the countryside. Inside you will find a spacious inter...read more
Mill Brow, Manchester, M28£369,95023Floorplans
Cardwells are delighted to offer for sale Platt Cottage, which is a rare idyllic period cottage that has been beautifully modernised around original features and is set in a highly desirable location ...read more
Gisburn Drive, Lowercroft, BL8£365,00042Floorplans
Located in Lowercroft one of Bury's premier residential areas this spacious four bedroom Detached Bungalow with integrated double garage is offered for sale with no chain and an early and full inspect...read more
Pine Grove, Manchester, M25Offers Over £365,00031Floorplans
A stunning bay fronted semi detached house, which is situated within a sought-after cul-de-sac, close to Whitefield & Prestwich. This lovely period property retains many original character features, i...read more