Student property to rent | Student accommodation | Bolton Sugar
Sell or Let with us
Student property to rent

Student Accommodation Service

Looking for Student property to rent in Bolton?

If your looking for student property to rent for your year at university or college. Then Cardwells letting agents are here to help and support that journey. We know having the right accommodation is a big deal. So, right from the start we aim to find suitable student accommodation at the right price in the right location.

Maybe you’re looking for somewhere close to campus, or you need bills included to make your budget? Whatever you may be looking for, our letting agents will help you find local student accommodation. Our lettings team have a wide range of experience in the rental market and are well aware of the difficulties that may arise when moving home; especially if its for the first time. Whether you’re looking for a house to rent, or a flat to let we can help.

Hassle free Student Property to rent

Because were local letting agents we can advise on the pros and cons of student accommodation and what to look out for like how safe is the district?  Or, whats the public transport and the journey time like.

An important aspect of having a good time in student accommodation is having a good relationship with your landlord or letting agent. Ultimately, the landlord is responsible for the maintenance of the rental property and you the general day to day upkeep.

When you rent a student property with Cardwells we already have the relationship with the landlord. And, will work with you as a tenant to make living away from home a positive experience. Our aim as letting agent is to avoid any dispute. So, we take practical steps to ensure that you start your tenancy off on the right footing.

Cardwells letting agents  deal with student accommodation in Bolton and Greater Manchester. If you would like to speak to someone about our properties to let give us a call.

We offer a range of property inspections and services we complete on behalf of the landlord but equally  protects the tenant.

Drawing up a residential AST | Schedule of condition check in report Schedule of condition check out report | Periodic Inspections | Utility Notification | Issuing of Legal notices | EPC | Gas Safety Certificate | Electrical Certificate


Student property for rent