As one of Greater Manchester’s leading independent Estate Agents, we have a specialist estate and block management department. Their sole job is to manage buildings across Bolton, Bury and the surrounding areas. Our team are able to handle all aspects of area and block management and service charge accounting for our clients.
We strive to take a fresh and proactive approach when it comes to all of our property management services as we want to provide a bespoke package that is completely tailored to your needs.
Our block management services
- Day to day management of a range of programmed and reactive maintenance
- Collection of service charges and ground rents from residents
- Preparation of annual income and expenditure accounts
- Manage and maintain a ‘ring fenced’ client account
- Dealing with leasehold enquiries and lease interpretations
- Dispute resolutions
- Project management on any major works
- Section 20 consultations and project management
- Negotiating insurance renewals and dealing with claims within the common parts
- Arrange for Fire and Health and Safety inspections and compliance
- Carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Assisting with the ‘Right to Manage’ process and collective enfranchisement
- Commercial letting and management
- Chairing AGMs
You’re in safe hands with us, Cardwells Lettings Agents
Whether you’re the landlord of a purpose-built block of flats, a converted building or on a mixed-use estate, we are able to tailor our management services to suit your needs and your residents needs. With our specialist management teams who work across the region, Cardwells can provide a single point of contact for your property and make use of local contractors for maximum service standards and cost efficiency. We aim to ensure your building is not only well maintained for all visitors and residents but also financially stable to give you peace of mind.
If you’d like to talk to us about block management, lease renewal or any of the other commercial property services that we provide, please contact us either through our online form, phone or by visiting one of our branches.