Bolton & Bury Residential Letting Agent
Here at Cardwells Estate Agents, we are proud to provide a high quality letting service. We have been an estate agency since 1982 and have grown in popularity year on year. We have also grown in knowledge and experience which is why we offer an extensive letting service. Our aim is to take exceptionally good care of your property and your best interests!
Below is a list of what Cardwells can offer you in a residential lettings transaction:
- Professionally qualified Staff with full ARLA recognition
- Extreme care in tenant selection, with thorough credit and reference checks by an independent specialist company
- Accompanied viewings
- Full inventory service
- Schedule of condition reports
- Property handover
- Periodic inspections, reports, photographs and videos where necessary
- Deposits lodged with The Deposit Protection Service
- Property handback service which includes letters to inform utility companies and council tax etc
- All monies in the accounts overseen by chartered accountants
- All accounts certified annually by ARLA
- Prompt monthly payments and statements direct to landlords bank accounts
- Fully managed or tenant finder only service
- Tenants will be assured that they will have a well-maintained home during the period of their tenancy
- Cardwells are part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme
If you were to call one of our estate agency offices, we may record telephone calls. We carry out this process in the interests of transparency to make sure the correct levels of service are being provided and to gain evidence of a business transaction/instruction. It will also help us with staff training, allowing us to build upon our already exemplary customer service.
We have offices in Bolton and Bury, with our areas of selling covering much of Lancashire. We have property for sale around the North West, including Manchester. We will be more than happy to help you with any aspect of the residential lettings experience, whether it’s simply just a bit of advice, or you think you want to go ahead with this but aren’t sure what to do next. Call one of our branches (we also cover Walkden and Worsley) or pay us a visit to see exactly what we can do for you.
Should you have had an adverse experience with our lettings service and wish to raise this with our office please (Click Here) for our complaints procedure.